Are you passionate about sports, particularly basketball, and skilled in crafting compelling social media content for Tik Tok and Instagram? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We’re seeking a Social Content Creator & Coordinator to join our team and take our social brand and community to the next level.
Main Purpose Of The Position
This role will create original content for Our Saviour Lutheran & NY Lightning basketball teams and players Instagram and TikTok channels against evergreen initiatives, workouts, games, tournaments, and key lifestyle events. This is an exciting, fast-paced, high intensity position that contributes greatly to the storytelling of the top NY high school sports brand and will have exclusive access to its star players, team, and Coaches.. This role will be 40% video editing, 60% short-form video content creation (iPhone video, videography, photography).
🌟 Key Requirements:
– Proven experience in sports social media content creation
– In-depth knowledge of basketball and sports culture
– A knack for community engagement and building lasting connections
– Demonstrated ability to create captivating social media content
– Enthusiasm for staying up-to-date with sports trends, player happenings, and trending media and music
🌆 About Us:
We are the top elite NY metro high school based in the Bronx, featuring ESPN’s top 100 five-star and four-star players including Ian Jackson, Elijah Moore, and more. Our mission is to showcase the incredible talent of our athletes and build an engaged and passionate online community.
– Develop and implement a content strategy that resonates with our basketball-loving audience
– Create engaging and shareable social media content, including posts, videos, and graphics
– Foster a vibrant online community by actively engaging with fans and responding to inquiries
– Collaborate with players, partners, and sponsors to align social media efforts with broader marketing objectives
– Make it happen
What does a candidate need to demonstrate to perform this job successfully:
Excellent knowledge of TikTok and Instagram
Available for practices, games, tournaments, and dorm time
Passion for sports culture, entertainment and music
Clear understanding of short form video and creative best-practices
Extremely positive attitude; thrives in a fast-paced environment
Confident in ability to pitch new, creative ideas to the team and athletes
Strong and clear point of view on social content
Previous experience creating sports focused content
Proficient in editing apps like Capcut, etc.
🏆 What We Offer:
– Competitive pay
– Exclusive access unlike any other!
– Access to exclusive sports events and experiences
– A fun environment
If you’re ready to combine your love for sports with your social media expertise and help build an enthusiastic basketball community for the top elite NY metro high school program from the Bronx, we want to hear from you!
📩 How to Apply:
Send your resume, social media portfolio or channels showcasing your social media work, and a cover letter explaining why you’re the ideal candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us in bringing the excitement of basketball to social media. Let’s make slam dunks together!